Sunday 22 September 2013

Art Draw winner and Ally Pally haul…..

OK, first things first.

The winner of the Aug/Sept Art Draw is ………..Georgina!! I’ll send it off to you as soon as possible hun.

The next one will be along in the first week of October.

IMG_0848[1]

Have been out enjoying myself today at the BSSB at Ally Pally. Here is a photo of the stash I picked up – goodness knows where it is going to go. Lots of paper and card ‘cos I stock up for work. Have lots of ideas buzzing around my head after watching demos and looking at samples etc – I wonder if I will have forgotten it all by tomorrow!!

 IMG_0849[1]

I’m particularly looking forward to trying out my new Sam Poole stamps and my Prima doll stamps. Oh, and the Kroma crackle and the flower moulds. And of course the mould maker. And the new dies, and sone new fresco paints that aren’t in the picture…….oh goodness, I really need a week off work!!

Addendum. Just went to put one thing away and managed to knock down about three boxes full of bits and bobs, a packet of Tim Holtz fragments, (yep, all those boxes opened on the way down) my fan (which took several other things with it on the way) several stamps from the stamp shelf plus the project I had on the desk. Fortunately it all missed my cuppa. It was like an avalanche, once one thing started to go I couldn’t stop it. What a mess. Think my craft room is trying to tell me something?

4 comments:

Monique said...

Yeah, I think it might be =)
Have fun cleaning up the mess and getting distracted by one thing or another along the way =)
xx Monique

SusanLotus said...

You always have so much going on! :)

Congrats to the winner!

Have a great creative week.
Hugs
Susan

Meggymay said...

Enjoy your new goodies. They look FAB.
Yvonne x

Netty said...

lots of great crafting goodies Cindy x

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...