Wednesday 13 July 2022

What's On Your Work Desk? WOYWW #684

Morning deskers! Here's my desk, an exercise in procrastination and non-urgent craft. 

I have a big project to do, by the middle of August, and I just keep putting it off. For over a year now. So instead of getting on with it I have been rummaging again, and found some old bits printed off a Debbi Moore CD and decided they needed to be made into cards. Only been 10 years.

Sound familiar?

Before it got really hot I did have a play with a NBU stamp and my watercolour pens and made a couple of cards. Pleased with these. 






However I am not complaining about the heat. I spend my life feeling cold and the heat is much better for my aches and pains. I will however complain about lowering cloud.  Which makes summer all about the temperature but with none of the fun, ie blue skies and sunshine. Still it is what it is and I am tempering my activities accordingly and hope you are all being careful too. Today is starting at least with a blue sky and fluffy clouds, so off for my walk early to get what might be the best of the day.

So, why am I showing you my desk? Well it's our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely Julia at Stamping Ground - pop on over and join in, see what it's all about and have a go yourself. 

Have a wonderful week.

11 comments:

Helen said...

We don't have much blue sky yet, but will be heading out in a while for my last day off, before back to work tomorrow. hope your walk isn't too hot. I am glad someone is enjoying the weather!! I do love those cats and hope you get your project done in time!! Helen #3

Neet said...

And here am I thinking we are the only ones with the cloud keeping the sun at bay but the heat is there. Night times are the worse but our cooling tower is earning its keep certainly.
Love the cards, two great cats.
I too am working to a deadline for August - GD for a blog group for the month of and the thing is to post regular pages throughout the month. `It's all systems go with the pages and I want to do the thrinchies as well. Ah well, keep at it like we all do.
Hugs, Neet 6 xx

Mariane said...

Oh, Cindy, what a bunch of lovely cards, they are quit fun to look at those cats ;) - I know about that huge projects .. lol well better to have a neverending project that none, I believe. I hope you get there.. I just finished one of my big projects (after 5 years).
Thank you for sharing.

Hugs
Mariane #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like those cats very much, they have a lot of character and each colour way works well! I laughed at your procrastination though, that’s really leaving it until almost the wire to get it done…I’d worry so would just do it straightaway, but that’s just me, lol! Hope your cool walk was good, it’s hot but not as bad here though the weekend looks awful.
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Kelly said...

Good morning, Cindy.
Love the cards!
Heat here too. You'd think with living inside in the AC we'd get more done. LOL I'll be unearthing stamps of long ago soon. Will be like Christmas - even if it doesn't feel like it LOL Creative Blessings ~ Kelly #18

Crafting With Jack said...

Hi Cindy, great cat cards. I also have stuff that age unused! We have blue skies and fluffy clouds here too. I am afraid I don’t do well in extremes of either hot or cold. Where we are there is a breeze keeping the temperature down. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Cindy, I am so in love with those kitty cards they are gorgeous. It's been warm here but a nice breeze has made it a bit more bearable Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x11x

Spyder said...

Oh I love those cats, gotta go on my wishlist! It's been hot here but cloudy too, with a warm breeze...feels really HOT when you get out of the car when we've had the Air Con on! In fact it must be a heatwave, I'm wearing my shorts! Stay safe and cool! Have a great week! Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#17

Tracy said...

Belated WOYWW Cindy 💕🤗⭐ looooooving every single card ... loooving,they make me smile 😃 It's 13 here in Scotland this morning gorgeous sunny sky above with fluffy ever changing clouds 💕 psss I know exactly what you mean about putting things off 🙃😉😁 Wishing you a beautiful week ahead with love and hugs Tracy #12 xxxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Those cats are such fun Cindy - I believe I may have the stamps but have only used them once. A bit too warm for crafting here. Good luck with your mid August deadline. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Mary Anne said...

Oh I love those cats - and I am NOT a cat person at all. It is starting to get quite hot in my craft room now so I am sorry to rush thru my (so very late) visits. I will say that you are a procrastinator after my own heart = a year! Well done LOL!
Happy WOYWW - late AGAIN!
Mary Anne (2)

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #777

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...