Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop WOYWW, now being hosted on Sarah Brennan's blog. Here's the link for that lovely lady - Sarah's Craft Shed - pop on over and join in, see what it's all about and join in yourself.
Here's my desk, oops, forgot to re-orient. Christmas is calling. Haven't done a scoobie yet, I'm usually done by now.
Little man's first day at Nursery yesterday. Not even a backward glance or a hug for mum, so excited. I shall be going to pick him up today to be introduced/prepared so to speak as this will probably be my role for a couple of weeks. I will be late visiting as out today and a funeral tomorrow.
also...... I have a feeling.....
Hope you are all well, have a good crafty week and love n hugs from me,
Cindyxx


9 comments:
That’s a fun pic of Lionel, all ready for an exciting day! I turned sideways to have a peek at your desk lol, looks like you’re having fun. Hope the feeling isn’t an ominous one but for something nice xx
Hugs LLJ 2 xx
oh bless.... great photo. take care and happy woyww helen #4
Great to see the little man so happy to be ready for school, he is going to love it. Christmas is calling at mine too. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x
Everyone seems to be starting Christmas this week, must be the change in the weather. I'm afraid I don't start until December. What a cutie on his first day at Nursery. Hard for mum not to get a backwards glance or a hug but brilliant he was so excited to go. Bet he makes loads of new friends. Happy WOYWW and have a good week. Hugs Lisa #10
Oh my life Cindy, what is a "scoobie" and what feeling do you have? Sorry - mind can't think straight right now. Super photo of Lionel. Hugs Bj#7
There's a lot of talk about Christmas this week but I'm concentrating on enjoying Autumn - my favourite season. In fact, I've passed on most of my stamps, including Christmas themed ones, on to a friend who's just starting out cardmaking, though I did keep a few of my favourites with the intention of using them on scrap pages some day. The photo of Lionel is sooooo cute! I'm glad he is enjoying the experience of nursery school. That feeling ... I hope it's a good one! Take care and have a good week. Elizabeth #14
Lionel looks so excited to go to nursery Cindy. Hope all goes well with the arrival of the new baby. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah
I hope Lionel had a great first week at school. I hope all goes well for you both
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 5 xx
I can still remember my first day at school..I don't think there were nurseries back then. I'd never seen so many children! Love the umbrella! Sorry I'm so late! Just got muddled up with another job I'd forgotten to do! And its harder finding the right woyww page when you're late, so I will most likely miss them out. Not really looking forward to Christmas, but I will probably be dog/house sitting again, Happy woyww901 ((Lyn)) I think I'm #17
Post a Comment