Art Draw 2014

My photo
London, United Kingdom
and I would like to thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I hope you'll leave me a message - whatever you have to say I like to know you've been!! Cindy xx

Wednesday, 16 June 2010

At last!!! Technology returns...

Took delivery of my shiny newprinter today. Quality seems fine, but the joy for me is that now I can upload piccies easily. Yay!! So here's a couple of things...




This little book was made for Wendy - well it was her birthday and she liked the last giveaway and I still had all those time stamps out.. I used a Pinflair locket for the base and paper and stamps for the rest. Quite pleased with the way this turned out.

This is a set of geisha ATCs I did for an international swap. I would have liked to do a bit more to them but felt I was cutting it a bit fine for the deadline. Have learnt the hard way not to put things in an envie before they are properly dry!! Still I think these were OK, and I did a couple more for myself, not sure what I will do with them yet.



More to come, but that's enough for now!!

9 comments:

Netty said...

Am sure your friend will love her prese' its beautiful and the ATCs are gorgeous. Glad you are up and printing. Enjoy your week Cindy, Annette x

Jan said...

So pleased you're sorted with your printer... isn't it frustrating when things aren't working! Love the little book and the atcs.

Karen said...

oooonow I am loving that little fold up treasure...what a gorgeous shape Cindy! Those atc's are stunning too X

georgina said...

Cindy, the pressie is so cool,and i love the geishas,glad you're happy again,what little it takes to please us eh? luv georginaxx

CAROL said...

Wow, I love the little fold up book Cindy, it's great and those geisha's are just fabulous x

Ange Lee said...

The book is wonderful Cindy and Wendy will love it. Pleased to hear your printer woes are finally sorted.

Zuzu's Blog said...

OOO .. love that foldy thing... ( nice ATCs too)

Sian said...

These are beautiful!

WendyK said...

Yes, I did love the folding book, it's gorgeous, love the Oriental ATCs as well.

Blog Archive