Art Draw 2014

My photo
London, United Kingdom
and I would like to thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I hope you'll leave me a message - whatever you have to say I like to know you've been!! Cindy xx

Friday, 24 September 2010

Couple of quickies....

First my entry to the Flickr ATC trade group 'Altered Ideas'. The current challenge is to use a colour swatch - rather more difficult than I had anticipated!! Still, here's my offering:



and secondly, my final contribution to the UK Art Raffle as sadly this challenge blog is closing due to lack of support. For this I made a slide mailer with a slightly oriental feel. This again was a colour challenge, red and orange. Such a shame.


6 comments:

Carol said...

I rather like the orange and red, great textures Cindy.

Carol x

Karen said...

Lovely ATC my lovely BUT that other piece is just gorgeous!!! Yes, I was sad that the Art Raffle finished too X

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Oh these are lovely! Especially love your slide mailer. It's gorgeous! I have never done one, but I am sure I would love doing it!

Netty said...

Totally gorgeous Slide Mailer. x

Sussie said...

This red created beauty is wonderful!

Deborah said...

That fab ATC is now mine, all mine (mwahahahaha! Thank you for taking part in my challenge :-)

Blog Archive