Sunday 29 June 2014

Baby I’m Back…

Well, well and truly back from my hols now, it truly all seems like a dim and distant dream………No more holidays until September, however will I cope?

Anyhow, only just got back in the craft room so norhing much to show you but a couple of cards that were received while I was away.

This one was the first of those A frame cards I tried out. Still obsessing with these woodware flower stamps – I think I have certainly had my moneys worth out  of these!!

IMG_1277

And here’s an easel card made using JOFY stamps. I printed the backing paper from a CD.

IMG_1295

Finally a birthday card for my friend’s daughter. More digital backing papers!! I think they were from the Papercraft Factory. And I did rescue that errant button before I put it in the envie, just didn’t realise when I photographed it!!

IMG_1299

See ya soon.

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Glad you had a good holiday. This set of card look fabulous.
Yvonne x

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...