Wednesday 2 November 2016

What’s On Your Workdesk? Wednesday?

 

IMG_2345Or more correctly Tuesday as I took the photo yesterday to allow it time to do whatever it does before appearing in my photostream. If you are wondering why I am posting this, get on over here to find out.

So ‘Hi!’ folks. Been MIA again. Not sure what I’m doing but I always seem to be busy!!

Christmas is arriving with a bang, chez ashplant as the Christmas Craft Fair Season gets going. Although honestly I think they are a bit of a waste of time and effort.  I have been making wreaths and my lovely new gemini (you can just see it at the top of the picture there) has been working overtime cutting out greenery. Great little machine but the plates are getting very bendy!!

 

IMG_2318

Stilll plodding along with my craft classes, which I think are a better use of my time. We made this circle book on Saturday and everyone seemed very pleased with it.

Anyhoo, hope all is well in your neck of the woods and I’ll try to visit as many of you as possible. My days however have a habit of getting derailed and if I tell you my son is on leave, my husband is working from home, my daughter is working nights so currently sleeping and I have 3 guys putting up a fence (daughter not pleased) you can see that I might not be getting the quiet day I had planned.

 

Hey ho, Happy WOYWW whatever you are doing. I’ll leave you with the view from my window which I took yesterday, lovely autumn colours in the distance which look even more striking today with a beautiful blue sky!!

IMG_2346

9 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Cindy, love the wreaths. I can imagine your daughter not being happy, it is hard for night shift workers when the rest of the world is working in the day! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #22 xxx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Bendy plates? You can get cream for that, you know..... :-)
Love those wreaths though, good luck with the craft fairs. That's a great view from your window, it must be even gloriouser (that's a real word for sure!) today :-D
Hugs, LLJ 9 xxx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

We've got lovely colours this year, haven't we? I remember an autumn a few years ago when it was so windy, the leaves didn't have a chance to turn colour before falling off! It was such a disappointment having to wait another year to experience it! Loving your seasonal projects! Enjoy your week! zsuzsa #31

Lindart said...

What a lovely view! Your circle book looks like a lot of fun, I've never made one before! You look like you are very busy, and will be for the next 2 months! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #41

Sharon said...

Your circle book looks interesting. No wonder they had fun making it. Beautiful photo of the wonderful colours around at this time of year. Your house sounds very busy!

Have a great WOYWW
Sharon K #38

LisaDV said...

Lovely view of the colors and your wreaths are completely wonderful. I feel for your dd on the night shift. Have a Wonderful Wednesday and terrific week. LisaDV #37

Helen said...

oh my... that doesn't sound a quiet day getting things ready for craft fair season at all... hope you managed something! the view from your window is beautiful! Helen #2

Nikki said...

Beautiful Wreaths your making and working nites and having to sleep in the day can make one cranky for sure
Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki 3

SusanLotus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...