Wednesday 13 February 2019

What's On Your desk? Wednesday. WOYWW # 506

Wednesday again? Truly it nearly passed me by again. Well they aren't on the desk but I've just taken piccies of what I've been doing this morning. I have all day (yes all day) kids make n takes on Saturday. So have been busy making up kits and samples. Obviously I am working to a strict palette of materials that I have to make last all day so nothing too fancy!! Still we'll have fun I'm sure.






We have a nice bit of sunshine today here in London and I'm just about to pop out and get some fresh air. Hope everyone is happily crafting this hump day.

Why am I telling you this? It's weekly bloghop day!! Pop on over to Julia's Stamping Ground to find out more. Happy Wednesday all!!

10 comments:

Jan said...

Great space this week. Have a good week xx Jan (22)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh, nice crafts there - the kids will have a ball making those! I especially like the picket fence and fox xx
Hugs LLJ 15 xxx

glitterandglue said...

Hi Cindy. Great fun - well done - now just all the kits to cut out... Have a fantastic day on Saturday1
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #9

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Cindy, loving the crafty stuff and they look like fun. Hope Saturday goes well and the kiddies don't all get covered in glue Lol! Wishing you a lovely woyww and a happy creative week, Angela x5x

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope your crafty day with the little ones goes well Cindy. You have a great variety of projects to tempt everyone. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #8

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Cindy, great kiddies projects there, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #1 X

Caro said...

Those are all so cute! What fun. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice week. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#27)

Helen said...

the only crafting I did today was to empty out the shredding bin at work to find something that got put in there in error.... enjoy Saturday!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I'm sure the children had a blast with all those bits and bobs, reminds me of my pre-school teaching days, they loved those pom poms and googly eyes hee hee!!
Thanks for sharing WoywW hope you have a super relaxing sunday and the sun continues to shine.
Creative wishes Tracey x

Kelly said...

What fun things to do with Craft foam! I'm sure the kids had a blast! Creative Blessings! Kelly #21

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...