I have been most remiss lately responding to various notifications - it's not that I don't appreciate them, I do, but I can never seem to get my head round doing all the bits that go with acknowledging it. Anyhow, here goes,
I have been given this award by Jan and Margaret.
These are the rules relating to the award:-
1. 5 people are allowed to receive this award.
2. four dedicated followers of your blog.
3. one is to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. please link back to the person who gave you this award.
So hard to make these decisions!!
However, I have decided to make the award to the following peeps, apologies if you've already received it a million times (it probably means you deserve it!!) and also to anyone I've missed out - you are all brilliant!!
1. Kim - who has been a regular on my blog and who has just started crafting again - go girl!!
2. Sian - well, I don't know how she produces so much super work and holds down a job and family. Brilliantbloggger too.
3. Jinny - she's a bit behind with her blogging and crafting because life has been keeping her busy but she's one of the most talented people I know and can turn her hand to anything.
4. Hazel - really brill stamping and eye candy on this blog! And always takes time to comment back, which is greatly appreciated.
5. Heather who is in Ontario and has some really lush pieces on her blog.
AND i've been tagged..... by Kim and Sherry. So just for a bit of fun I need to list here six random things about myself.
So, here goes:
1. My favourite book is Lord of the Rings.
2. My mum wanted to call me Tina Maria after her favourite tipple. Fortunately I was saved by several other little girls being given that name that week. (Phew!)
3. My favourite meal is fried chicken and chips.
4. I have ridden on the back of a Harley Davidson.
5. I helped to build a show garden at Chelsea.
6. I cannot bear to touch polystyrene (not sure I can spell it either).
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
The people I have tagged so far are:
Phew, that took ages and I've still got to write to you all!! Have fun, and I look forward to finding out a little more about each of you!
- ► 2016 (16)
- ► 2015 (45)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (157)
- ► 2012 (131)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (61)
- ► 2009 (83)
- ▼ November (7)