Monday 15 February 2010

OWOH WINNERS

Well that crazy magic carpet ride is over - I didn't make it all the way and I still have plenty of places to visit even without the chance of a prize!!

My winners are as follows:

First Prize, altered coaster book - WANDA aka Crafty Mule

Second Prize, slide pendant - ELLEN

Third Prize, altered tag - SANDRA

I have contacted you all and hope to get your info back by Weds. If I don't hear I will re-draw on Thursday evening.

Congratulations ladies, and thank you to everyone who took part.

Don't forget I run a monthly giveaway, usually uploaded around the 6th of the month and everyone is welcome to join in.

Hugs,

Cindy xx

3 comments:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

WHOOHOO! That's me and thank you very much! I couldn't send you an e-mail response because your setting are "no reply" so here's mine
thistlecovefarms at gmail dot com
Thank you so much, I'm over the moon happy!

Leslie said...

Cindy, I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. I really enjoyed OWOH....what a ride!!
Leslie
http://leslie-mylifeandtimes.blogspot.com/

Ellen said...

oh wonderful to win that slide , thank you so much
I never got that email which is why you have not heard from me.
my home email is ecolville at onetel dot com

(sorry i don't want to put all my address details on here)

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...