Monday 3 January 2011

STAMP MAN CHALLENGE - My Favourite Project.......

As part of the current Stamp Man Challenge, I have to select my favourite project of 2010 ..... not as easy as it might sound!!

Would it be a little book?




Or perhaps an art doll?


Possibly an ATC.....


Or some kind of construction...


A card even...,


So so hard to choose,.......... but I have finally decided to go with this stampboard frame.

Right so off to do some bloghopping which is the second part of the challenge. There are PRIZES to be won so get on over to the Stamp man and join in!! And if you like bloghopping and prizes, then this can be just a little training exercise for the biggest organised crafty blog hop you can imagine - yep, I am talking about One World One Heart, which starts on Jan 30th and ends on Feb 17th. This will be the fifth and final year and I think it's going to be a big one!!

Don't forget though that the first of my monthly giveaways on this blog will be along shortly so I expect to see you back here to join in. Bye for now!!

5 comments:

Kat said...

grate choice,
love stamp board myself,
fab pastel colours,
happy new year,
Kat.

Netty said...

Terrific choice Cindy, all are gorgeous. Annette x

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Cindy :) Thanks for visiting my blog x. Wow, what a collection you have to choose from, but yes, the board is gorgeous! Good luck!

hugs

xxalisonxx

The Stamp Man said...

You had a lot of great stuff to choose from Cindy but I love your final choice for this though, it's awesome!!

Thank you for joining in with our award challenge

Jill

Carole said...

fantastic works of art :)

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...