Wednesday 19 January 2011

WOYWW - art at last

Oh dear back again!! Sooo, what's on my desk this week? Well, thought I would do a side shot this time and it is actually a bit tidier than the last time people came to visit!
I have been busy prepping a piece of altered art for my one world one heart door prize - it's nearly finished so we know there will be at least one (heaves sigh of relief). There has been a lot of red and black paint, glimmer sprays and metallic rub ons used over the last couple of days and my nails look disgusting lol. Aah, just noticed the packet of biccies - diet didn't do very well last night, had a severe attack of the munchies. You can also see my new Ottlite which hubby bought me for Christmas after my constant moaning about grabbing the wrong colour paint - no more excuses!!

Guess what was waiting for me when I came home last night? A lovely packet from Zuzu on Alter It Monthly. My altered slide mailer for December was chosen to win a great prize from Crafty Individuals. There is a lovely book of seaside themed papers, two seaside themed stamp plate set(just love those little girl images) and a further set of Christmas stamps. Really really chuffed with this ('cos you know how much I lurve stamps lol). Will have to write some proper thanks tonight as am dashing off to work now but itching to have a go with these. You never know, there might be a project using them on my desk next week! Thanks for dropping by and if you want to see more wonderful work desks then pop over to Julia's to join in.

16 comments:

Helen said...

well done on your prize, and loving the desk today.

Jinny Holt said...

Loving your workspace,whats this WOYWW??? I keep seeing it!!!!

:~)

Wiccababe said...

wow, what a busy and inspiring desk
Debbi #39

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I am sure you will love using your Ottlite. Mine arrived last week for the same reason - bitter complaints about not getting the right match of card and paper etc. So far, it is great.

Anonymous said...

Busy, busy desk and great new goodies, all the better that you didn't pay for them!

Hugs
Brenda 100

katemade designs said...

love winning things, especially crafty things. Congrats

Marjo said...

Yummy goodies I see there! Wonderful creativity going on.

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Happy WOYWW, hugs Marjo #10

sandra de said...

Such lovely prizes looks like your desk can't wait for your to join in and craft.
Sandra #66

karen said...

Ooh, your space is so crafty and creative! And lucky you to win those stamps, they are lovely!
And yes, Suzi Blu has stamps! And they are divine and my favourite thing at the moment! You can get them here http://www.eclecticpaperie.com/ (I am not affiliated with this comapnay, just have had good service from them in the past)
if you are interested.
Thanks for the visit to my desk!
xoxo Karen

Tertia said...

Those prize stamps are wonderful! Such a tidy desk.
Tertia 110

Zue said...

Like me you seem to love Crafty Individuals stamps. A nice, creative work space.
Thanks for sharing!!!
Sue xx 67

BrossArtAddiction said...

Congrats on your prize, lovely creative workspace!

Thanks for the peek! :D

♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

okienurse said...

Way to go on the desk. It looks like it is being well used. Not too tidy or too messy. Thanks for sharing.

Nicky said...

Oh lots of nice goodies congrats on your prize ~ Nicky 24

Netty said...

Congratulations Cindy on your win, so well deserved. Annette x

nancy said...

I know a kindred spirit when I find one! Your desk looks a lot like mine - just as I thought!
Now, don't lose those new things!
That would be MY problem!

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...