Sunday 1 April 2012

Winner of March Art Draw is......

Sherry, and it couldn't go to a better home I'm sure. Sherry is a regular commenter on my blog and has a wonderful blog of her own, the Queen of art dolls, altered matchboxes, books and many, many other things of crafty yumminess! Always worth a look. No need to send your addy Sherry I think I know it!!

Here's my little bird all packed up and ready to go, I'll get to the PO in the next couple of days.

The April Art Draw has a steampunk theme and will be uploaded on Thursday (unless I get distracted in which case will be Good Friday cos I know I'll be here then). So don't forget to pop back later this month!!

Thanks to everyone who joined in this time.

2 comments:

SusanLotus said...

Congratulations to Sherry. Her art and blog is super! :)
Have a nice sunday. Hugs!

Sherry said...

Oh Cindy, you darling! I have just the place for your blue mosaic bird - in my garden (only in the Summer of course) hanging from the wishing well - hubby painted it blue one year when I was on holiday without him - LOL. It's going to fit in perfectly. Can't thank you enough for your generous giveaway! xxxx

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...