Art Draw 2014

My photo
London, United Kingdom
and I would like to thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I hope you'll leave me a message - whatever you have to say I like to know you've been!! Cindy xx

Monday, 19 November 2012

Card update..

Been MIA this last week, just too much other stuff going on.

But here is the finished sewing card which was on my desk a couple of weeks ago:










and also the card I made my mum's 80th  (apologies for lousy photographs):

Now I will admit this card follows a design I saw on Anna Marie's stall at AP and I even used the same sentiment. I absolutely fell in love with it and asked her how she had made it - and it was so simple!! The curled back frame looks really effective so I think I will be making more of these with different centrepieces etc.

I have a little bit of friendly sibling  card making rivalry with my sister who for mum this year made a huge A4 card (I have to add I had to remind her to make it). When we were out on Saturday at the Blenheim Craft Fair she was telling another friend about her huge card and I butted in, 'yeah but it wasn't as nice as mine' (jokingly) and she replied 'Well at least mine was hand made'. LOL she thought I had bought it. Made my day to get one over on her, should have seen her face when I enlightened her!!

Anyhow, now I am in a suitably good mood (still chuckling over that) I am home most of this week, everyone is off about their business and I am going to CRAFT!! So, see you soon....
 

4 comments:

Netty said...

Loving both your fab cards Cindy....such fun, sibling rivalry. x

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous cards both of them!!!

Meggymay said...

Two fantastic cards Cindy.
Have a good crafty week.
Yvonne

Fuchsia said...

Oh Wow ! they are awesome really love the sewing card ,
Hope you got my email x

Blog Archive