Tuesday 30 July 2013

IMAGINE........What Exactly?? Collage for Try It On Tuesday

Hiya, hope you are all ready for a new challenge from Try It On Tuesday - I have to say that last fortnight just flew by!!

The new challenge is to create a collage which must include some script and originally I thought I was going to make a flat collaged piece - something I haven't done for a while and which I really enjoy. However when I was sorting through some bits and bobs these things seem to fall together. I'm not sure where the journaling page came from, I think it came in a parcel from a friend, and the bit on the right is a piece or air dried clay that has been stamped into and then coloured. The wire had been bent like that and reminded me of a project in this month's Craft Stamper, although in the end I didn't use it for my project.

Anyhow I decided to start with these bits and this is how it ended up.



Imagine? Well it seemed as good a word as any other and fitted in the plate. It did cause me quite a bit of reflection when I was considering what to put there but I really must learn not to sweat the small stuff LOL.

Anyway, if you think you could manage a bit of collage this fortnight we'd love to see you over at Try It On Tuesday. The DT have pulled out all the stops as usual and there is plenty to inspire.

8 comments:

Meggymay said...

Fabulous hanging Cindy. Love all the additions and textures you added. The colours are wonderful.
Yvonne

Mrs.B said...

Hi Cindy, such a beautiful hanging, love all the details and the word does seem apt!
Avril xx

Rossella said...

This is gorgeous, Cindy
Rosie x

Hettie said...

This is beautiful Cindy. Well done Girl.
Hugs
xx

SusanLotus said...

Very beautiful collage!

All the cards you´ve done are lovely as well.

Hope you are having a warm and cozy summer there in UK. :)

Hugs
Sussie.

Sandy said...

I love, love, love your collage. And that piece of clay is perfect for what you have done. Did I tell you how much I like your creation?
sandy

SandeeNC said...

Stunning wall hanging, you added the most fabulous details! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥ ( fellow DT member )

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Hi, Cindy!!
WOnderful collage. Love that rusty clock face piece. ANd I love the way you say "bits and bobs" in the UK. charming!!

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...