Wednesday 14 March 2018

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #458

It's Wednesday, which means it's time for our weekly snoop around the work desks of the great and the good courtesy of our host Julia of Stamping Ground. Hop on over to join in with WOYWW why don't ya, we don't bite.

Hi all, I'm back from me hollibobs all ready and raring to go! Third wash is in the machine, I've been out for a long walk (trying to keep up all that walking we did when we were away), put in a tesco order for delivery tomorrow and tidied up the kitchen and dining room. Troops have all gone off to work, now for (more) ME time.

I watched a lot of u tubes on holiday so itching to have a play with my Eileen Hull Dies. I've nearly finished the suitcase (piccies to follow) but today I am going to have a play with this:-



I'm going to make a little holiday album from our trip while it is fresh in my mind - we have been there so many years we don't usually take many photos but I have just a few that would make a little mini album and I always work better at things when I know why I am making it.

So that's it, cuppa at the ready, I'm off! Happy WOYWW. 

10 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Cindy, saw the photos, looked lovely.Thanks for all the good wishes, Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 XxX

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Have fun making your album! I work better with a target too, mine being fundraising for the WI at the moment. So glad you had a good holiday, your pics on FB were fab!!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Cindy, look forward to seeing what you make with the mini book die. I've just cut the covers for the larger midori type journal but haven't got round to doing anything with them yet. Glad you had a good break. Sarah #10

Kelly said...

Wow, you've been a busy lady this morning! I should hang some laundry but not sure the temps are going to agree. Only 28*F right now but they say 60s. We shall see. In the mean time, I can't wait to see what you do with that trip journal. I've looked at the die but not sure it's big enough. Will have another look at the dimensions. Creative Blessings! Kelly 328

SusanLotus said...

Nice to see you back Cindy!

Those dies looks just fab. :)
I´m sure it will be a great travel album.

I need to wash and clean and reorganize
everything in my home after feeling very
low for long time. You are good just doing
the necessities. Hmmm, can I be inspired?

You have been so kind sending me so much snail-mail surprises
so I hope I can send something to your box soon.

Have a great week!
Hugs
Sussie.

Twiglet said...

Have fun with your album. The worst bit about returning from hols is the washing mountain! xx Jo

Helen said...

I look forward to seeing the album and the photos! hope the weather isn't too much of a shock after your holiday! my boss and another colleague just came back from the Mauritius so they are suffering too! Helen #5

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Cindy, look forward to seeing your album. I have this die bit just not got round to using it. Have a great woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela x9x

Jan said...

Great work desk. Happy WOYWW xx Jan (36)

okienurse said...

I love going on vacation but always look forward to getting back so I can play with my stuff. Look forward to seeing the scrapbook you make! Have a great weekend...Vickie #34

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...