Wednesday 25 October 2023

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #751

Morning deskers, Welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely Julia at Stamping Ground - pop on over and join in, see what it's all about and join in yourself.

Whoosh! Another week bites  the dust, in more of a blur than usual for me because I spent Friday thru Monday either attending to family members afflicted with a bad dose of gastroenteritis or being in bed myself. Of the 6 of us only 1 escaped. the 7th managing to be in another country for the duration. It truly knocked us down like nine pins. Well that's enough of that but it was a doozy. The desk.






















My desk this week is largely the repository of unfulfilled ideas - I did however manage to do most of a project I've been prepping for a little craft weekend I am going to on Friday. We are having an ATC swap so as well as  the 12 (!) ATCs we were asked to make I made this little book to keep them in. I can already think of ways to make it better but it'll have to do as is. The little stockings are for the last ATC which I will try and finish today before I need to start thinking about packing my bag, the supply list is pretty long but largely stuff I have already. 

Well that's me for this week, hopefully I'll have some nice bits to show you next time. Have a great week, love n hugs,

Cindyxx

11 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oooh nasty, that knocks the stuffing out of you (literally), I hope you’re all picking up now. The ATC swap sounds fun and making a little book to keep them in is a great idea!
Hugs LLJ 2 xx

Mary Anne said...

So sorry to hear you got struck down by that. Ugh. The worst. But I do love the sweet book to keep the swap ATCs together. Wish I had done that for all the WOYWW swaps, but then I do like having them on display in my hanging doodahs so I'll just keep it in mind for the NEXT anniversary...It always comes upon me sooner than I expect...

Getting visits in early on DDs Birthday!
Mary Anne (3)

Neet said...

Wow, that must have been horrendous - having 6 people with the gastro! Unthinkable you having to look after others when suffering yourself, just glad you are all through it now.
Love the desk shot. Especially the little ATC holder - that is so pretty and I am sure everyone will want to make one when they see it. Have a great weekend and watch what yu eat.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Helen said...

Oh no how awful for you all. Nothing worse but glad you're on the mend. Good luck with the atcs Happy woyww Helen #4

Crafting With Jack said...

Sorry to hear you have been poorly. My mother in law is having a similar problem at the moment. Your ATC book is lovely, is it like a journal with pockets? Happy WOYWW and have a great week. Angela #15

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Sounds nasty but pleased you're feeling better. Love your book and hope you have a great weekend. I'm off to the Craft Club this Saturday so need to get myself sorted for that. Wishing you a fun woyww, Angela x10x

Lynnecrafts said...

Sorry you were all poorly. Your ATC book is lovely and I hope you enjoy your weekend.
Take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 12
xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Sounds like a really nasty bug Cindy. Glad you are well enough now to get to your crafting date. Hope everyone else is recovered too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh gosh Cindy, a houseful of GE, you must have been run ragged...very glad you're over it and contemplating a fun weekend. I actually like the idea of a weekend of crafting that needs a (however long) supply list...it saves hauling practically everything you own 'just in case'! Hope it's really fun, I love the ATC book, I can't imagine that once it's full it would need any tweaking at all.

Kyla said...

ooh sounds nasty, hope you were feeling better ready for your ATC and crafting weekend
Thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla

Kelly said...

Hi Cindy
I'm coming in under the wire. Sorry about the nasty bug everyone around you seemed to have. Glad they didn't share ;-) Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Looking forward to hearing about it tomorrow. Creative Blessings! ~ Kelly #16

What'sOn Your Workdesk? Wednesday #779

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...