Wednesday 6 March 2024

What@s On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #770

 

Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely Julia at Stamping Ground - pop on over and join in, see what it's all about and join in yourself.


You may have noticed I have been AWOL again. Three glorious weeks in the canaries - we managed to miss the worst of the cold and wet here in the UK for which I am very grateful. Managed to totally switch off and feel much better for it. I have found it a little difficult to get back in my groove since getting home last week and there has been very little crafting done but a lot of tidying, rationalising and cleaning. I've said it before, that's a hobby all in itself. So here's the desk (it's not as bad as it looks).

I need to get my act together though as the next 3 weeks includes over half of my family birthdays for the year, including this little chap who will turn 1 this Saturday. 
Can you believe it?




Well that's it from me. I need to make a card for Lionel today as I won't  have time as the rest of the week is committed so that  is what I plan to do in between catching up with all you lovely folks. 
Just gotta put all those boxes away first .........

Have a great week, love n hugs
Cindyxx


12 comments:

Diana Taylor said...

Ooh lucky you - sounds like a fabulous holiday, and hopefully the weather will only get better from now on. Lionel is utterly adorable, I hope you have lots of fun on Saturday.
Have a great week,
Diana xx #11

Christine said...

One already!!?? where has the time gone . . .
How wonderful to get away to the warmth . . . glad you enjoyed yourself.
Have a good week
Christine #15

Helen said...

The holiday sounds fab but it flew ! Can't believe Lionel is going to be 1 . Happy woyww, Helen #2

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

Oh goodness, that little man is absolutely adorable!! I love going on holiday but I do hate coming back & it always takes me a while as you say, to get back in the groove. I'm glad it did you good though and now on with some 'receptacling' by the looks of it! Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #14

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So pleased you had some time away, sounds great. I always feel a bit down when we've been away but it's worth it. Before you know it little Lionel will be going to school and so it goes on, time goes so quickly. He's a sweetie. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs Angela x9x

Neet said...

So Lionel is one on Saturday? Why could it not be the tenth!! That is my birthday. I should have known he was a pisces, he is so cute.
What a delight he is - wish him a very happy birthday from me please.
Glad you had that wonderful holiday and enjoyed the glorious weather over there as opposed to the stuff we have been having up north.
When I can put my leg down to the ground and get in my craft room we should have a domino swap. Definitely.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Chana Malkah said...

Oh, my! He is just adorable!

I think the Spring cleaning vibe is in the air! So glad you had a chance to unwind, we all need that ever so often!

I am running so late with my visits! Be well!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #19

Lynnecrafts said...

Glad you had a good holiday. Enjoy Lionel’s birthday- he’s a cute little chap!
Take care; hugs
Lynnecrafts 13xx

Crafting With Jack said...

How lovely to relax in the sunshine. I can’t seem to get warm today at all! The children grow so fast don’t they. Have a great week Angela #10

Mary Anne said...

Oh I would love a week in the sun! Enjoy - and enjoy the not-so-little little ones :D
Sorry to be late but Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (6)

BJ said...

Well I knew you were away somewhere by the note in my Birthday card. Taken them all down now except yours as I love it so, magical fairy or hobbit door is perfect and the 60 a reminder LOL. Lionel is adorable when did he learn to walk, how did that happen, where did the time go? Oh My! Hugs BJ#5

Susan Renshaw said...

How lovely to get away to the Canaries!
What super pictures of your little one!
With very best wishes for a Happy WOYWW!
I am determined to call and comment on all of you this week!
Susan #1. We are having an extremely hot weekend and Public Holiday Monday (forecast to be 37, 38, 39 degrees) so the best place is in my craft room!
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #777

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...