Wednesday 27 March 2024

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

 

Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely Julia at Stamping Ground - pop on over and join in, see what it's all about and join in yourself.

Morning all! Wow it's been a busy week! Make that month. We have had so many family get togethers for birthdays I am nixing Easter this year. (ie you can invite me but I'm not inviting you). My son was actually 30 this week, which I am still kind of reeling from. How DID that happen? But here's my desk.

Yesterday I managed to fit in brunch, Craft Club and about 4 hours babysitting so planning a much quieter day today although I am popping out for a haircut. (see photo below!!) I have only just unpacked my bag from Craft Club on to my desk and we actually did a joint 'project' this week, ie we made some inky backgrounds. I managed to make mine into some cards with this lovely new NBU stamp (well I like it, not sure who I could send it to), just need to add some sentiments etc. So my challenge this week is to use up the rest of those bgs which shouldn't be too onerous. As you can see I am drinking hot water with lemon as I have suddenly gone right off tea and I can't drink coffee all day.

This is my other desk and the pots you can see contain my 'can't be bothered to put those away right now' bits which seem to grow at an exponential rate. I'm actually pretty sure there is a another box but can't see it right now. Anyhow, if  these get put away today that will be a result. 


I've still got that other Christmas project on my desk..... maybe this week....

And just because I can here's my little splodge.


Have a great week, 

Love n hugs

Cindy xx

12 comments:

Neet said...

So glad your little "splodge" appeared - what a happy little chappy he is. Makes me smile. And the smile lasts.
Well, I love your cards and can think of lots of occasions you could send them for. Get well, male cards, sympathy, thinking of you etc etc. Am sure they would be received so well by the recipients as what the sentiment. Those backgrounds look lovely and the strong tree is just perfect for so many occasions.
Have a good week Cindy
Hugs, to you and little Lionel, Neet xx 1

Diana Taylor said...

Your tree cards are beautiful - what a fabulous tree stamp that is and I love the backgrounds.
Gorgeous smiley picture of you and your little 'splodge' - love it!
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #8

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving your projects today and that little fellow he's so cute. I don't know about you but I find the craft club really tiring and have to rest the day after but love it to bits there's nothing better than rafting with friends. Happy woyww, Angela x12x

Helen said...

oh my, your splodge is so adorable! Those tree cards are so gorgeous. Happy WOYWW Helen #10

Lynnecrafts said...

Your little splodge is cute! Love your trees
Take care and happy Easter
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 4 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

It's rude to be jealous, so let's just say I'm envious of that little splodge! The picture of the two of you is so full of love and fun, isn't he gorgeous! I love the tree image, and the BGs are perfect for it. I think with the right sentiment it may actually turn out to be a really good multi reason image. Brilliant buy! Love that you got the craft club into a double header! We too have mixed Easter, spent the weekends and spare times so far this year renovating and decorating for Ma In Law. No problem with doing it, but now it's done and she's safely moved in, we need a quiet weekend of lie ins and slobbing, frankly! Have a good one.

Morti said...

I like the tree cards and the backgrounds. I'm definitely starting to feel inspired! One more day of work, then four off for Easter. Happy days. Maybe I'll get some creating done, other than stitching.

Have a great week!

Morti
x

Crafting With Jack said...

I am really upset. Dolly, my chihuahua, got attacked this morning. A dog barking at her from the other side of the fence suddenly put his head through and dragged her in. I think she has come out of shock now, she has a puncture wound and a bruise. She is probably very sore too.
Wishing you a very happy Easter. Angela #18

BJ said...

Super backgrounds and lovely to see you with Lionel too. Hugs BJ#11

Marit said...

I love those backgrounds and I feel the 'my-son-is-thirty' pain... had that in 2022 and wasn't prepared for it, it's quite a mark when they (and we!) suddenly are that old isn't it? I wish you a lovely, easy-going Easter-weekend! Hug from Holland, Marit #2

Elizabeth said...

Hi Cindy, lovely to catch up with you again. Those backgrounds are lovely and the tree stamp is a winner in my eyes too. Your little splodge is gorgeous and that's a very happy shot of you together. Have a great week. Elizabeth #6

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that tree stamp!
Great picture of you and Splodge!
Susan #5. Happy WOYWW!

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #777

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...