Wednesday 24 June 2009

Just keeping my hand in....

Finding I don't have much mojo this week - don't know where the days are going but am spending some time in the garden. Still here are two ATCs for challenges this week, trying to force myself to do something crafty - well I have been making a lot of cards so that's probably why not much else is getting done.



This first one is for the Monthly Challenge on an Altered Art Group on Flickr. The theme is 'holiday' and there are very few entries this month.... guess everyone's away lol.

The second one here is a background challenge from ACF which I haven't managed to take part in for a few weeks. This week we had to use a really interesting background - they always are - and when I was flicking through my collage images this one seemed right - but it didn't seem to need to anything more. I also had the word 'pulse' going through my head so I wrote that on (perhaps I need to get my blood pressure checked). It really isn't very complicated but I like it. Shame it wasn't actually my background, I feel a bit of a fraud.



Back soon, got a few other bits in the pipeline but other things seem to be taking precedence this week.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

this is great i love making atcs and i love the way you have put this togther the word pulse is great too love cheryl xxxxx

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #777

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...