Saturday 16 April 2011

One (or two!!) Challenge tags

Bit late posting both of these challenge entries but I honestly don't know where this week has gone - a familiar cry I know, but I have been crafting (well, after a fashion) prepping my kids craft activities for work. Anyhow let's not dally as I have to go and get ready for work in a few minutes.

First is a tag which was supposed to be an entry for the Sunday Stampers 'Blue' challenge - how mad am I that I made this on Monday and have missed the deadline. I look at this challenge every week but I think this is the first time I have actually ever made an entry. grrrrrrrr!!!!



This second tag if for the Try It on Tuesday challenge and the theme is Black red and cream. This theme was set by Emma who is also offering a prize of 'Stamping Up' vouchers. Well, I'm pretty sure I am in time for this one!!


Finally, here's one I made just for the fun of it.

11 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Wow, they are all stunning!!!

Do you have the TH dress form die? If so, would you cut me a few? I will gladly refund you for postage!

Unknown said...

Love your tag Cindy - mr linky is back now if you want to add to the blog x fab colour combos for your other tags too x Janet

Sherry said...

They're all gorgeous Cindy. I think I like the blue one the best. Love how you've made the flowers different on each of them.

Anonymous said...

These are all lovely Cindy, I'm a person when I look at several things I always pick a favourite and this time it has to be the beautiful bird one!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow Cindy I love all three of them everything about them is perfect.

Marie

Dolly Daydreams said...

Cindy the three of them are just perfect love everything about them.

Marie

Meggymay said...

All your tags are gorgeous, love the Dressmaking one.

PatR said...

Great tags and thank you for joining us for the TioT challenge this week. xx

Unknown said...

fab tag Cindy. Thanks for joining us on TIOT this week. Emma xx

SusanLotus said...

All three tags are wonderful!
I hope you are doing just fine and enjoying the sunshine! :)

SusanLotus said...

I hope you don´t mind me giving you an Award because I love your beautiful Artworks. You can get the Award from my page.
Hugs Susan.

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...