Monday 28 January 2013

Hello Monday.....

ooh it's a grey day today but I'm sooo glad all that white stuff is gone - yesterday was the first day I have felt warm for weeks!!

Anyhoo a quick tag for the current Out of A Hat Challenge which is 'Clocks'.

Do you like the little clock I made? I had the base blanks from something we did at work with the kids (they were the winners medals) and just before Christmas I covered a load of them up with paper and glossy accents to make little Crimbo decorations - some of you may have got one with your Christmas card.
One of the Christmas ones I made
When I bought my docrafts magazine last week I thought I would try out one of the free stamps for size - it fits perfectly!
Might have gone a bit mad with the crackle glaze though!!


and another pair....

So I think the ones I have left will be made up as little clocks - you can never have too many clock embellishments can you?

Have a great Monday x

8 comments:

Viv said...

Love this Cindy!x

Sandra's Spot said...

Hi Cindy love the clock tag great background and love how you did the clock. Thanks for joining us at Out of a Hat. Hugs Sandra X

chrissie said...

Brilliant tag Cindy and a great use of the magazine stamp.

Always mice to have you join in with us at the Hatters

Love Chrissie xxx

chrissie said...

Hope my comment hasn't got lost-will look again Cindy just in case

Love Chrissie xx

Deborah said...

I got those stamps - waa tempted by the globey thing (astrolabe?). Love how you've used the pocket watch.

Meggymay said...

Great tag Cindy, love the crackle on the clock face.
Yvonne x

GrĂ¡inne said...

A very beautiful tag; love the chrackle, too :-) It hardly can be enough of it.
Suzanne

Janet said...

Hi Cindy,Brilliant clock tag,great colours.
Thanks for joining us at Out of a Hat
Janet x

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...