Monday 21 January 2013

Pay It Forward 2013

Pay it forward 2013
 
I have signed for the PIF being run by Pam Dodwell at Pam's Space and so here is my blog post offering the same.
 
The first 3 people who leave me a comment here and agree to offer the same on their profile, will receive a gift handmade from me, this year! Who knows what it is but I will make it for you.

It maybe a card or something else handmade, & I will get it to you by the end of 2013. When I send it to you will be entirely up to me!

All you have to do is to copy and paste this to blog or facebook status (and I will check) if you do and are one of the first three then you will receive a handmade surprise from me.

See Ya Soon! Cindy

No comments:

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #777

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...