Art Draw 2014

My photo
London, United Kingdom
and I would like to thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I hope you'll leave me a message - whatever you have to say I like to know you've been!! Cindy xx

Friday, 15 August 2014

Birthday Cards

Gosh I do seem to know a lot of peeps with birthdays this month. And I have actually  been managing to get them in the post on time.

It’ll never last.

Here’s 2 more that should have been received by now. I have been in a bit of a spotty phase lately.

Clarky J 2 Kay

2 comments:

chrissies said...

Beautiful cards with terrific colour choices Cindy.

I know a lot of people with August birthdays as well :)and a lot of them are crafters.

Love Chrissie x

Jacee said...

Just found your blog, so enjoyed looking around, you make some really lovely cards. I have become a follower so I shall be calling in to see your lovely creations regularly, hope you'll come and visit me too.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Blog Archive