Saturday 25 October 2014

Fantasy Stampers - Something Spooky!!

FS Blog Button Always lots of spooky challenges around in October so I am sure you all have your Halloween bits n bobs out by now!

So Something Spooky is the new challenge at Fantasy Stampers and we’d love to see what you can come up with. Please remember though that this is a traditional stamping challenge and we must see some stamping on your project.

OCT 25 2014

I recently bemoaned my lack of suitable Halloween images, but I purchased a clearance ‘grab bag’ of rubber from the wonderful Lily Chilvers at the Octopode Factory and was really pleased to get a ‘Wicked Witch of the West’ stamp so I was able to ink it up for my DT piece for this challenge. 

The background is a gelli plate piece that has been knocking around my desk for a while (in fact I think it is time to make some more, I think that was the last one) and the other stamps are from various sets I have. Unfortunately I could only find flying birds not monkeys!!

Having coloured up and stuck my witch on I added a silly sentiment… hee hee I have a recipient in mind for this one but better not let the cat out of the bag!

Anyhow, hope you’ll join in, hop on over to the blog for more DT inspiration and to link up your project.

Happy Halloween!!

4 comments:

chrissie said...

Wonderful background to show off your amazing stamping

Love Chrissie x

JayBe said...

Love this, Cindy - great choice of stamp and fab gelli background.
Hugz, Jan xx

Julie B said...

This is such a fun card Cindy. :)

Sandy said...

This is so funny and cute - I love your card!
Sandy xx

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...