Monday 12 January 2015

Different??

What do you think of this little guy?

IMG_1640[1]

I popped onto Alizabethy’s blog the other week and saw she had been making cards and Atcs out of ‘bits’ Well you know my obsession with bits so apropos of nothing I asked her if she fancied a trade. After a significant time had elapsed (sorry) thought I’d better actually get around to making my ATC. So had a rummage through my bits. Found a bit of background stamping left over from a project (2 years ago? or more). Added this little guy from my stash of printed out but not used images – he’s a digi from the wonderful Octopode Factory – and found a few cogs that I had cut out for a project and never used. The word comes from an ideology pack I HAD TO HAVE but I have only used about 10 of the words. A few more bits to use up there then. A bit of glossy accents to make the eyes googly. I think he’s rather sweet. 15 minutes tops.

5 comments:

Meggymay said...

A super ATC, love the quirky image and his glossy eyes.
Yvonne x

Glennis F said...

Love him even though he is 'different'

I will throw my name in for the January draw, I am not sure where the correct post is

chrissie said...

Terrific ATC Cindy--love the little guy

Chrissie

Deborah said...

"an ideology pack I HAD TO HAVE but I have only used about 10 of the words."

LOL Been there, done that. More often than I care to say. It's a fab ATC, Cindy. You can't go wrong with Octopode.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

He is different but oh so sweet. Great ATC. Impressive to use up such old stash!

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...