Art Draw 2014

My photo
London, United Kingdom
and I would like to thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I hope you'll leave me a message - whatever you have to say I like to know you've been!! Cindy xx

Tuesday, 26 May 2015

I do love a bit o’ bunting

Here’s my finished bunting using craftwork cards papers and embellies and playing with my scan n cut. They are a little pink LOL and quite heavy being MDF blanks so I’m not sure whether to put them in my etsy shop – the postage might be quite high. But I will take them to my next craft sale, you never know.

IMG_1732[1]

 

IMG_1730[1]

3 comments:

chrissies said...

Really lovely idea to have the word love and home done in this way CIndy. Your bunting looks wonderful

Love Chrissie xx

Glennis said...

Very pretty

Helen said...

fantastic bunting!!

Blog Archive