Monday 13 July 2020

NBUS 4 - Clearing the decks

Made so many of those flowers up I needed to use them to make some cards. Decided I would make use of some of my big sentiment stamps that I never get around to using because, well they are pretty big!! Chose a fairly simply style and stuck with it in different colourways. The gingham backing paper is from a huge £1 6 x 6 pad. Pretty pleased with these and used up lots of scraps as the circles were already cut out and the mats came from my scrap box. (Obviously gutted to make the scalloped mats). Again only a selection.



Clearing the decks now because I am moving on to Christmas till the end of the month. Watch this space!! The NBUS will still be there when I get back though. 


2 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Those are fab cards, I love the gingham background and the flowers are fab!
Hugs LLJ xxx

SusanLotus said...

What a nice little collection!
Hope everything is fine with you and I wish you a nice summer week.
Hug Sussie

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...