Monday 6 July 2020

NBUS3 continued...

I decided I wanted to add my grungy teenager to a page in my alphabet journal. In amongst the gelli prints I found some kitchen roll that had been rescued from my 'spray' box. Wow it was yummy. So I stuck it in my journal as a background. Hadn't tried that before but it seemed to work OK.


But I added a bit more. Playing with that Tracy Evan's technique again. This time my circles turned out like funky little planets!!


Finished page - T for Teen Daydreams (a stretch I know).


I think that stamp has been used now, she can go away for a bit, but there are more NBUS3 to come. We are going to be here a while!!


2 comments:

sally said...

Love the spread , then come the planets :-) and a final layer gives the teen... brilliant!

Sally x

Glennis F said...

Great re-cycling!

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #777

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...