Wednesday 22 May 2024

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #781

 Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. As you may know, Julia has stepped down after many years of commitment, fun and friendship - thank you Julia for everything.  WOYWW is now being hosted at Sarah Brennan's blog and here's the link for that lovely lady - Sarah's Craft Shed - pop on over and join in, see what it's all about and join in yourself.

In addition to attending the crop, Helen, Julia and I stayed a couple of extra days to look around. For a full and richly visual account of the weekend pop over to Helen's photo blog and drool over her lovely photos.

As we have been away the desk here hasn't seen any action - but of course, Helen and I managed to squeeze in some desk time in Stoke before we came home.









Thanks go to Sarah for finding a cracking crop venue and picking up the baton for WOYWW. We had a smashing time and it was lovely to see and catch up with so many deskers. Looking forward to many more years of Wednesday desk hopping. I didn't take many photos (again I  refer you to Helen lol) but here's a nice one of Neet and me. 


We all swapped at the crop and here are my lovelies. (I will sort out any remaining trades this week. I have a couple spare ATCs so if you want one let me know).
 


Weather is pretty grim here in North London this morning, hope it is better where you are. The craft room is calling. 

Have a good week, love n hugs,

Cindyxx

14 comments:

BJ said...

Super photo of you and Neet and just thinking I can't believe I haven't met anyone other than Helen. We used to go to a craft club together and I'd give her a lift home as she is just up the road from me. I don't venture far these days especially now with the carpal tunnel being so bad, hopefully next time I could pop in electronically. Hugs BJ#3

Susan Renshaw said...

Hi Cindy - happy to swap an ATC if you will post to Australia...
Happy WOYWW! Susan #10

Mary Anne said...

LOL! Trust you and H to find the time to take your desk on the road and still remember to snap a photo... Great to see all a the crop and maybe again in a year - we went from Dorset to Stoke to Reading to Slough and home, with the crop and Darling Daughter's skating being the anchor points. I enjoyed it all and look forward to the next one.
Roll on another 15 years…
Happy New Location WOYWW!
Mary Anne (9)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What a fabulous pic of you and Neet!! Love it. So pleased that the Crop went wel and everyone enjoyed - how lovely that you had some extra time afterwards as well, Trentham gardens looked amazing. I’m hoping that we’re going to miss the terrible rain here, at least you’ve got a good excuse to stay indoors and craft, lol!
Hugs LLJ 4 xx

Annie said...

It was so lovely to see you at the crop....didn't we have a lovely time?
Hugs,
Annie x # 6

Twiglet said...

So lovely to see you and what a beautiful photo of you and Neet. Looking forward to next year now😃 x x Jo

Neet said...

Oh Cindy, we needed a weekend really to catch up, it was so lovely to see you. And, of course, see all those pictures of the little man himself. How lovely to have such an adorable grandson.
Just realised I didn't see what everyone was doing apart from Helen who is always so industrious and produces a page in her journal each year for us all to sign. A cracking idea!
Next year, God willing, I will be at the shoe for lunch but not a clue what I will order as it all seemed so inviting.
Hope the steps didn't cause too much upset as you crawled to bed.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Diana Taylor said...

What lovely photos of you, Neet and Helen. Sounds like the crop went well and everyone had a lovely time - I love the ATC's, what a gorgeous collection.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #8

Crafting With Jack said...

Pouring with rain here and the forecast says it set to continue 😟😟. Sounds like you had a lovely time and gained some great ATCs. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Helen said...

that's a great photo of you and Neet, and I got some nice ones of you (and J&S) at Trentham too. It's been dry enough here for Kew, as you have seen, just got home and am now whizzing round some desks! Happy WOYWW, see you soon. Helen #1

Spyder said...

I've been sooooo busy this week and last week...I stil haven't einished my ATC's but if you want one for a swap just let me know!! Lovely photos! Happy WOYWW ((Lyn))#17

Lindart said...

I love the WOYWW tribe ATC! Who sent that one? I'm glad everyone had so much fun at the swap, and that you got to spend more time with Helen. Have a wonderful week, Lindart #18

Sarah Brennan said...

It was so good to see everyone and a pleasure to host you and Helen in the shed Cindy. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Cindy, It was a brilliant day and just what I needed. I'm a bit late getting round today as I got the message this morning that my mum died early this morning but it's a relief for her as she's not been doing too well for some time, she was 95. Pleased you enjoyed your little holiday. Great collection of ATCsd too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #783

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop WOYWW which  is now being hosted at Sarah Brennan's blog. Here's the lin...