Friday 22 February 2008

Who says I'm a technophobe?



Have managed to get a slide show of my flicker gallery up and running. Very chuffed with myself though not sure this is the optimum size for the page but can't quite work out how to change anything. This is quite a leap forward as far as I'm concerned.

Anyhow, have been crafting a little bit today - decided to just give up trying to do anything sensible until after half term!! Finished my slide mailer for my friend's birthday plus sent out a few swaps. Not a bad days work but it took 25 minutes in the PO to get stamps. Must work out how to do it on line, how hard can it be?

6 comments:

Jinny Holt said...

Wow love the bday slide mailer and well done on the slide show-not sure I can do it!! gold star 4 you! xx

Angie said...

Your slide mailer is stunning Cindy, i've yet to make one although my Daughters birthday is in March and there is one sitting on my desk ready to be altered......

My name is Cindy said...

Angie you should just have a go. I think they're brilliant, there are so many things I want to try with them. Mind you I only have one of my own left, keep giving them away!

MARGARET FIELD said...

That is one fantastic birthday mailer Cindy. love it

Trudy said...

love this.the colours are great

Joey said...

oh cindy this is stunning!!! i love it!!!

thanks for comments on my stuff, yes would take love a challenge, can we do it after the 9th when i'm back from sues.xxx

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...