Thursday 8 May 2008

A long awaited mailer...



Have finally finished a slide mailer for my cyber friend Jackie - she has been most patient as the challenge was set ages ago with a theme of nature. The finished mailer ended up quite dark and sludgy which wasn't quite what I was trying to do when I started. I was determined to make the 'footprints' with an image transfer and after several unsuccessful attempts I managed it - but afterwards wished I had printed them out in brown rather than black as I think it would have looked more natural but we live and learn.

2 comments:

Mooneybeams said...

I really love this - will have to give slide mailers a try myself, one day! It's not dark and sludgy at all xx

Anonymous said...

I really love this too, and it's all mine. I don't think it's dark and sludgy and I think the footprints are just perfect. It's sat on top of my computer so I can see it every day.
hugs
Jack xx

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...