Thursday 31 July 2008

Not a lot going on.....



...except work, work, work. Stupidly volunteered to do extra hours at the library this week to run two lots of children's craft activities - stupid because its the week before my holiday and I had loads to do!! And its been the hottest week of the year so far and I am exhausted. But the activities were fun, messy and enjoyed by all.

Anyhow, barely keeping up with my DACs - here's two I did earlier in the week, still playing with image transfers because they're quick quick quick. But I'm going to miss the MAMMA challenge again this week - will have to be extra dedicated when I get back lol! Never know, I might actually get my craft room sorted.

Oh and it is my intention to post a little giveaway tomorrow night before signing off for a couple of weeks - don't forget to pop back and leave me a message.

No comments:

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #777

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...