Sunday 12 August 2012

Too much Olympic watching.....

coupled with Jury Service means my blog has been much neglected of late. As has the craft desk. But here's a few of cards that should have all arrived by now. Still stuck on those Octopode digis. And it's not going to stop because I won the TOFF Challenge with my pastel tag so have some new free digis to come! How awesome is that? The current challenge is 'wings' and you don't need to use Octopode images so why not join in?






However you will be relieved to know that I have had my stamps out as well recently and a serious amount of inks and paints went into some of those backgrounds. I haven't gone completely digi and don't think I ever will. Hybrid is so much more fun. See ya soon, Cindy x

7 comments:

SusanLotus said...

Great cards!
Wishing you a happy sunday!
Hugs

Cath Davidson said...

These are great, not a big fan of digital myself, but have used them on occasion. Funny my friend and I were talking about these stamps last night. So many stamps to buy so little money lol.

Thanks for lovely comments on myblog :) x

Netty said...

we have been glued to the Olympics as well, its been a terrific time for GB. Loving your quirky selection of cards Cindy. x

maska said...

Lovely card.
Gull til Norge i HĂ„ndball (damer).
:)

chrissie said...

Oh these are just terrific :)Well done on being chosen.

Love Chrissie xx

Meggymay said...

Love your selection of cards, all wonderfully quirky.
Yvonne x

Unknown said...

Hi Thanks for popping by. I am really late visiting this week. I did reply to your first email as I was very excited to win your fab canvas. I have sent it again so please let me know if it doesn't arrive - I may have been spammed!! I love your cards. Mr snail is my favourite but the Queen on a pink Union Jack is a close second!! Belated WOYWW Hugs from Helen 23

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...