Sunday 6 April 2008

Altered Matchbox



Tried altering matchboxes this week, made one for an ATC swap and this one as a 1:1 altered matchbox swap. Still have a matchbox shrine to make for the NI group but no ideas as yet, perhaps I should make a shrine to my computer its probably the most important 'thing' in my life I guess!! D on't know why I seem to be so behind with things for that group. Got myself a few sticks from the garden today as I have some ideas for the April Doll Swap which I hope to do this week. The whole weekend has almost gone and next week the kids are home so not sure what I'll get done. Despite the snow this morning, (Eldest was out making a miniscule snowman!!) the weather is also improving and I'm really going to have do some more work in the garden. hey ho this year is just going toooooo fast.

5 comments:

MARGARET FIELD said...

beauuuuuuutiful

Jinny Holt said...

They are fab Cindy-perhaps you can get the kids to hlp out in the garden--------ok maybe not lol

Sian said...

Fantastic!

(There's something on my blog for you: http://siansbitsandpieces.blogspot.com/2008/04/arte-y-pico-award.html)

Jinny Holt said...

aRGHHHH AND THERE IS SOMETHING ON MY BLOG TOO LOL

Jan said...

Lovely and very original Cindy.

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...