Monday 14 April 2008

House Swap


Have been busy making a sort of tryptich ATC House swap for the NI group which I belong to. Was completely lost for ideas at first and there are some quality pieces in this swap but finally settled on a 'castle' theme. There were lots of reasons for this, don't want to get too deep but I had great fubn making this as each of the three ATCs has a little 'secret'. Have to admit the backs came off a few times because I hadn't got the fixings correct, but overall I'm quite pleased with the finished result. Have just found out I'm swapping with Margaret so hope she likes it.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

It's fabulous Cindy - very intriguing about the secrets. It reminds me of the fairy tale Rapunzel. I bet Margaret will love it.

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...