Monday 17 February 2014

Crafty Cardmaker’s and More…..

IMG_1033

 

Viv is hosting today's challenge and the theme is 'Come Fly With Me'. She would like to see either birds or something bird related, ie birdcages/houses, as the MAIN focal point of your project.

I have had a little distressed tag on my desk for some time now, and I decided to try running it through my cuttlebug in an embossing folder with this lovely bird design. I added some more distress ink to bring out the design and decided it didn’t need much more than a word and a ribbon.

There are some great ideas for bird related projects on the Crafty Cardmakers and More blog so do go over and have a look. Simple or sumptuous we’d love to see what you come up with!!

4 comments:

Viv said...

Love this Cindy!

sally said...

Reed warbler was my immediate thought! A delightful tag. :-)

Sally

Meggymay said...

Beautiful tag Cindy.
Yvonne x

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy, what a gorgeous tag beautifully colored and embossed.

Marie

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...