Sunday 2 February 2014

And the January Winner is.....

I'm a little later than planned as I really wasn't very well yesterday and it kinda slipped my mind what day of the week it was never mind the date!!

I use the random number generator to choose my winners and often think that it must be a pain to be the first commenter - that never comes up. But I am pleased to announce that on this occasion the winner is no 1, Carmen. I will leave a message for you but the quicker you get back to me the quicker you will get your prize. I will be able to post Monday or Friday this week.

Thanks everyone for joining in - the February draw will be along shortly. Meantime, time to check out that February tag!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Hope you're feeling better today Cindy - and congrats to Carmen x

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...