Sunday 16 February 2014

The sun has got his hat on….

and I actually ventured into the garden for about 10 minutes today while hubby filled the bird feeders. DD has still not left home as there were problems at the last minute with the house they are hoping to rent and I still don’t know what’s going on at work but I’ve kind of got over that for the moment. Waaaay above my paygrade and I refuse to worry about it any more. Told you a bit of sunshine would do it.

I’ve also been busy in my craft room. Unfortunately I keep forgetting to photograph things before I put them in the post. Doh. But here’s a little card I made that wasn’t destined for anyone in particular, just trying to use up some ‘STUFF’.

IMG_1034

Hope the day is bright wherever you are, now I have another commission to finish!!

7 comments:

Netty said...

Gorgeous card Cindy, loving that fab dress. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Glennis F said...

Gorgeous - I was given this stamp and sad to say I have not used it as yet.

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, love the dress and the colours.
Yvonne x

Dawn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving some love! Just dropped by to do the same!
I love your card & I'm sure whoever the lucky recipient is will be thrilled with it!
Hugs
Dawn xx

chrissie said...

Sounds like you are keeping things at the back of your mind for now Cindy so carry on crafting.:)

This is a very beautiful card and agreat way to use that stamp--I have it but never quite know what to use it for.

Love Chrissie x

Sandy said...

The sun has got his hat on - yip, yip, yip, hooray - the sun has got his hat on and we're going out to play! Yes I did see Me and My Girl with Tommy Tune and Twiggy and absolutely adored it. I need to find the music on cd.
Love your dress and I see that Anette voes it too (and she should know)
sandy xx

Rosmarie said...

Just gorgeous!! I love the image, the colors, all on this card is great.....
Thank you for your nice comment about my steampunk card.
Rosi x

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...