Monday 11 March 2013

Out of the Sunshine, into the freezer......

I was hoping that when I came back from my 'winter sun' break in the Canaries that we might have moved a step or two towards spring in the UK. How wrong can you be!! I even went to turn the heating back on this morning and discovered had already done so half an hour before! My fingers are very chilly as I am typing, need some of those fingerless gloves I think!!


a card for my sister, flat because it had to be posted
(however 8 x 8 cards don't really like going through the slot
in the pillarbox!!)
Well obviously haven't been up to much but thought I'd pop on to say 'hi'.

Here are a few cards I made before I left:


These black and white cards were made using debbi moore's
 Fashion divas's CD and took about 10 mins each - v useful
 when you need to whip something up in a hurry































This is a birdcage I decorated for Mother's Day. I used up some art parts and clearly for art flowers. Would have liked to do a bit more but was a bit strapped for time.


The birdcage laser cut and very sturdy and comes from Anna Marie Designs. I saw it advertised and thought mum would like it, she always goes for birds and birdcages and it's a bit different to a card.
As I made it for Mother's Day I am entering this in to the current creative craft challenges2.

Sorry about all the awful photos, the light was just terrible when I took them.

Oh well that's that for today, keep warm everyone, off for a browse.







5 comments:

Rossella said...

Pretty cards and I love the birdcage,
Keep warm,
Rosie x

Meggymay said...

A wonderful selection of cards. The Birdcage looks gorgeous.
Hope you had a good holiday.
Yvonne x

chrissie said...

All beautiful cards Cindy. Love the birdcage one.

I bet your are frozen coming back here after being in the Canaries. Some people hear to us came back last week and they are really brown and said it was quite hot--I wish :(

Nice to have you back.

Love Chrissie xx

Sandy said...

Gorgeous cards - I guess you want to go back to the Canary Islands now!!
Sandy

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Beautiful bird cage. Lovely cards as well.

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...