Tuesday 19 March 2013

Tag It On Challenge

Oh dear, haven't done any crafting this week (I don't count making bunny bunting with the kids at work on Saturday!). Since I got back from holiday we have been a bit in limbo as my OH prepared to go volunteeing in Ghana for a month. He arrived there Sunday and I'm only just getting my head round not having hime here - it's doesn't bother me, he worked abroad for years when he was younger but it's been a while since we've been apart for such a long period of time. I'm more concerned about having to deal with the recycling on my own!! (and the kids of course).

Anyhow, not exactly been mojo less but kinda felt I ought to spend some time with him last week so have barely entered my craft room - and now I'm not really in the mood!! So I thought I would try something simple and join in with the current Dragon's Dream Tag It On Challenge, which is green with cogs. Here's my effort, not really quite sure what's going on here but kind of OK.

Right, off to help my friend design her garden (haven't done that for a while but anything for a free lunch) and this evening I have to do some more for my son's 'aragorn' costume. More of that tomorrow!!

14 comments:

ria gall said...

I hope you manage to get settled without your OH there I am sure he will be missing you.
It isn't nice when Mr Mojo plays us up and goes and hides but I have to say your tag is lovely. I love the colours you have used
Ria

Sherry said...

Make the most of your OH's absence Cindy, he'll soon be back. Your green and cog tag is brill!

Mr Tumness Crafting said...

Love this tag, love the colours, leave the recycling for a month, It will be a nice surprise when he comes home LOL :)

Amanda said...

Hi Cindy, considering you really weren't in the mood this has turned out really well, I like it. Hope the next few weeks fly by for you, and what is it about recycling? I feel the same lol
Love
Amanda x

Kyla said...

Ghana, wow what an amazing journey.
Love the tag, and before you know it he will be back!

Kyla

Rossella said...

Gorgeous tag, it really doesn't look simple at all, it's beautiful.
Rosie x

Netty said...

You are certainly going to be kept busy while he is away and am sure the weeks will fly by.......fingers crossed. Loving your tag. Annette x

chrissie said...

Poor you Cindy-I expect you will get used to your DH not being there and then he will return and you will have to get used to that again. He will have lots to tell you for sure.

Oh! Now to the tag which is terrific and a beautiful colour.

Love Chrissie xx

Rika said...

Great tag Cindy!

Sandy said...

Your tag is wonderful - love the ship! The month will fly by - you should feel very proud and I know you do. If you are anything like me, you will find that your sleep is not as good as when he is there.
Sandy

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, a gorgeous creation. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

Dagmar said...

this is a fantastic Tag - great work!

May said...

Fabulous tag Cindy, Love the background & colours..Perfect image! Great use of the cogs.. Love it!!
OH will be back before you know it!! Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... May x x xx

Sue said...

I love your tag Cindy, it's perfect for our challenge. Your DH will be back in no time. Thanks for joining in with us at TIO. Sue xx

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...