Sunday 31 March 2013

A| winner and a Happy 102nd Birthday......

First, the winner of the monthly art draw is Annette or 'soccermom23'. I have left a message for you to pm me your addy Annette. Once I have it I'll get to the PO as soon as I can.

Thank you everyone for playing, the April Art Draw will be along in a couple of days.

It's also time for my annual commission for a very special lady who is celebrating her 102nd birthday tomorrow.
This is what I made this year.







I am always asked to put the numbers on but have kept them small and subtle - I'm torn between it being not polite to remind a lady of her age and ...


this is something to shout about!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Easter every one xx
 

4 comments:

chrissie said...

Very beautiful card Cindy and congrats to Annette for winning your wonderful artwork

Love Chrissie xx

Rossella said...

Such a lovely card, Cindy. A very lucky lady to receive this.
Rosie x

Fuchsia said...

Well done Annette !
What a stunning card Cindy x

Anonymous said...

Love this! It is fantastic. I love how you cut the paper and rolled it back to make the frame. Tell her congrats on reaching 102!

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...