Tuesday 12 March 2013

Something for a friend...

I noticed a couple more 'friendship' theme challenges that are running and after looking through my stamps decided to go with this one from LOTV.
 

 Remembering my dilemmas of a couple of weeks ago I chose my papers before colouring (Miss Caroline/DolledUp - can't seem to  get away from this pad!) and things went much more smoothly. For a change I made a frame for my image using a Marianne Creatables Flower Doily Die and some nestability circle dies. I couldn't quite decide on a layout so I popped over to Mojo Monday and they had the perfect sketch. I don't think I have ever used this particular sentiment stamp before but thought it sort of went with the image. I had to re-jig the sketch slightly as my card blank wasn't in the same proportion but I think it turned out OK.

Challenges:
Mojo Monday - Sketch 284
J & C Creations February Challenge - International Friendship
Out of a Hat Creations - Challenge 50, Friends and Friendship

16 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastic card Cindy .the image is terrific and very cute. Just right for our challenge at Out of a Hat this week.

Always great to have you join in with us

Love Chrissie xxx

Tracey-B said...

What a cute card, the image, words and colours are just perfect for friendship. Thanks for joining us at Out of a hat creations this week. x

georgina said...

This is lovely Cindy,i still cant e mail you no idea whats going on with my puter at all,OR it could be i haven't a clue what i'm doing lol i have a parcel here waiting to send to you i promise you will get it love,luv Georginaxxx

Krisha said...

Hi Cindy,
Your card is wonderful, love the stamped image and the colors work perfectly. I get into a color scheme every now and then too. LOL Have a great week.

Mr Tumness Crafting said...

Hi the card is so cute, love the die you used for the frame may have to add that to my wish list, :)

Janet said...

Hi Cindy Fantastic card for a friend
Thanks for joining us at Out of a Hat
Janet x

Netty said...

Loving your adorable image and cute card Cindy. Hugs Annette x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card and a lovely sentiment.
Yvonne x

Rossella said...

Lovely card, Cindy, really pretty stamp and colours
Rosie x

Amanda said...

Lovely friendship card. I have that sentiment and I haven't used it either!
Love
Amanda x

Sandy said...

Hewy Cindy!! I love the way you have designed this card. LOTV images are the sweetest and you did a very good job with this one!!
Sandy

Sue uk said...

Thank you for joining the J & C Creations Challenge this month.

Sandra's Spot said...

Hi Cindy, wonderful card for a friend love the design and sentiment thanks for joining us at Out of a Hat. Hugs Sandra X

The Sparkly Fairy said...

This is so sweet. Thank for leaving a comment on my blog too x

SandeeNC said...

Such a pretty card Cindy!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Paula Knall said...

It's so sweet Cindy - Just love it! xxx

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...