Saturday 30 March 2013

Tags of 2013 - March

Tim's Tag is here. I gulped, read the instructions through once and had the germs of an idea.

Don't have a bunny die, but I could use an oval - looks a bit like an Easter egg.
Don't have tinsel but I've got some stellar flash I don't know what to do with - that might work instead.
Fringe die?.......Nope.  But I have scissors.
Flower  pins? Well plenty of pins, plus flower punches and craft metal - I'm sure I can come up with something.

And here they are. Actually thought these went together quite quickly (for me) considering I was improvising. One for me to keep, one to go towards next January's giveaway.

Speaking of which, the March Art Draw closes on Sunday 31st March at 9.00 pm. Leave a comment here if you want to be in the draw.

Challenges: Tags of 2013
 

3 comments:

SandeeNC said...

LOVE, love it Cindy!! You did a fabulous job! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

chrissie said...

Your tags look fantastic Cindy

Love Chrissie xx

Fuchsia said...

Had to laugh at your scissor comment I was going to do the same LOL
fabby tags x

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...