Sunday 9 March 2008

Inspiration strikes


At about 12.30 last night (yes, I had been crafting pretty much all day) I was at last inspired to do my final jigsaw piece so here it is. I'm happy with it now anyway, and hope it fits in Ok with the overall scheme. Am getting quite excited about getting my altered jig pieces back; the ones I've received so far are stunning. Managed to finish pretty much everything else and do a rake of ATCs for BRAKS/RAKS. Now have to make an easter card... think I'll be hitting the magazines for inspration for thos one!!

3 comments:

Sian said...

All of your jigsaw pieces are great.

MARGARET FIELD said...

wow, this is brill Cindy

Jinny Holt said...

The jiggy bits are fab Cindy- I have to say tho-there must be loads of crafters hitting the charity shops for bigger jiggy bits as they are sparse lol

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...