Saturday 8 March 2008

Jigsaw Jam Continues....



Have been focussing my efforts on completing the pieces for the jigsaw swap and getting up to date with other ATCs I need to make. Am nearly there although the urgent need to 'catch up' shows that I still haven't grasped the nature of life - things never stop, there is always another job or project to be started I don't know why I get so anxious about getting things done, after all there is never a point at which you can say ' I am finished' (well maybe there is, but I don't really want to think about that). If only I could be more relaxed about things that don't really matter in the great scheme of life I would be happier!! Of course if I had this kind of devotion to real work I'd be a millionaire by now and could sit crafting all day and pay other people to deal with all the c***. However, mustn't complain, had a nice day today as I didn't feel guilty about doinbg what I wanted to do as its the weekend. Oh the little games we play with our heads.. Anyhow, the photos are of pieces for the swap, with themes of 'metal' and 'oriental'. Can you tell which is which?....

No comments:

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...