Sunday 30 March 2008

Stamping Workshop




As I have mentioned I took part in a stamping workshop with Susie Jefferson this week. The first day covered basic techniques but although I don't consider myself a beginner there was plenty that I hadn't tried before. On the second day we moved on to do 'Caught in Crystal' (a technique I had previously believed was invented by P Bird!!), retiform stamping, some collage work with a novel use for a glue gun and quick tips on box making. It was a most pleasurable two days, not least because of the friendliest of Susie herself and the other participants who were a joy to work with.

The two items on the left are my favourite items from the two days: Collage 'lady' card and retiform stamping card front (yet to be mounted). The matchbox ATC has been constructed from white card coloured and stamped with techniques learnt on the first day.

1 comment:

PBird said...

Hey, its not my fault they stole my idea before i had it patented you know!! :) These look brill i love love love the lady one xx Sounds like a lovely couple of days you had.

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...