Wednesday 5 March 2008

It's pink, it's pretty .........


but is it shabby chic? I'm supposed to be working in my office today but couldn't resist just finishing this off and uploading a photo of my piece for the NI Jigsaw jam. This is the first altered jigsaw I have ever done so poor old Margaret has drawn the short straw and got my first attempt! As you will see some of the roses from the previous project have made their way on to here as well, just hope it's not all too bulky for what she has in mind for mounting it. Oh well, no more excuses, off to do some work...

5 comments:

Jan said...

This is SO pretty Cindy and SO, SO shabby chic!! Margaret is going to be over the moon with it.

MARGARET FIELD said...

O......M....Golly golly gollly gosh.
Woweeeeee, that is absolutely perfect. Loving it Cindy.
no short straw here my girl, cos i can't wait to get my grubby little hands on it.
As for the Roses, perfectomo, cos that's what i'm gonna paint on the Canvas (when i get the time that is).

Thankyou my friend, i really do appreciate it. xxxxxx

Sherry said...

I think Margaret likes it Cindy!!! It's absolutely gorgeous.

Angie said...

I think youv'e got shabby chic right on the nail it's gorgeous

Jinny Holt said...

WOWEEEE that s stunning and so very very pretty--- aint Margaret the lucky duck hehehehe xxxx

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #771

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...