Friday 25 July 2008

A page for Susan - 'Welcome to My World'


Another member of the Round Robin group also chose the theme 'Woman' for her journal pages. In her instructions she said to show 'what being a woman means to you'. So I have chosen to take a slightly tongue in cheek look at my life, which mainly seems to involve juggling what I want to do around everyone else's requirements. In all honesty I don't really see myself as a 'Super Woman' (but I would love to be able to get away with wearing a pair of red hot pants). As I get older I find I crave the easy life more and more – just a shame I can’t seem to get away with it. However I do feel that 'real' women have a lot on their plates these days and we all need a sense of humour to get through.

Once again although there were no strict instructions given, I feel I have strayed a long way from the style of Susan's original page so I hope she likes it and that it doesn't 'jar' with anything else in her completed journal.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Another fantastic page Cindy - bet Susan will love it.

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...