Morning all! Hope you are enjoying the cooler weather. Personally I want the blue skies back, like Julia I have no trouble sleeping and like to sit about.
So I missed last week as I had to go out for my sister's birthday and I knew I wouldn't have much time to join in. This week however the decks are cleared and I am all geared up to start that project I was on about two weeks ago. So far I have:
- made some more 'special cards' (photos below)
- tidied up my envelope shelf
- written cards for July and August
- prepped for my next card class
- sorted out my NBU box (found 2 things I had in fact used, so they got filed)
- cleaned all my trainers- am currently considering re-jiggling this corner of the craft room to free up space under my desk/table. (Yes I do have my hairdryer here, not ideal but I don't have anywhere else. Probably explains how I once mixed up my hairspray and my temporary adhesive spray. Don't ask).
Talk about displacement activity, I've even been eyeing up the ironing pile.
So here I am ready, not entirely willing, and I now have 2 weeks less to finish this project (which I started last July). It's obvious I really have to buckle down. So, what happens? It's Tuesday early mid morning as I write and my DD appears and announces she is working from home.
So I can't get it out, she could (and almost certainly will) walk in and its all about her so I don't want her to catch me working on it.
Sigh. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.
I discovered a new fold which I quite like, here's a few cards.
So, why am I showing you my desk? Well it's our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely Julia at Stamping Ground - pop on over and join in, see what it's all about and have a go yourself.
Stay well, stay safe, Cindy xx (Footnote, it's Wednesday now and she's working from home again, can't catch a break lol)